In the modern digital economy, “design” is the latest buzzword. Employers everywhere are looking for creative thinkers capable of transforming their businesses through imaginative interfaces and beautiful user experiences. You too can join the ranks of these industry-shaping creative professionals.
The 24-week UX/UI Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in design thinking, product management, user interface design, and web design.
Throughout the course, you will gain experience with a host of popular tools and methods such as Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, agile methodology, user centered design research, and rapid prototyping. You will also learn how these concepts are leveraged within design fields from UX research to UI development, as well as best practices for using these skills to add value to your organization.
Advance Your Skills
You will complete the program with a foundation in UX Research and User Interfaces, including:
User-Centric Design Research:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Practices
- Information Architecture and Flow
- User Need Identification
- User Experience Interviewing
- Persona Creation
- Insight Synthesis
Visual Prototyping and Wireframing:
- Adobe XD
- Google Slides
- Decision Flow Diagrams
User Interface Development:
- Atomic Design
- UI Grids and Composition
- Color Theory
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Interaction Design and Iconography
Part-Time Beginning November 16.
Part-time UX/UI Boot Camp
- 24-week boot camp
- Live classes are held for 6 hours each week with 10-15 hours of asynchronous instruction
- No experience is required
Is This Program Right For You?
Are you a creative, curious, and ambitious professional looking to join the Design revolution? If so--or if any of the following describes your situation--enrolling in our UX/UI Boot Camp could be a smart career move:
- A design professional, such as a graphic designer or visual designer, who wants to attain a broader skill set in the wake of their organization’s digital transformation
- A technical professional, such as a developer or help desk technician who wants to transition into the UX/UI arena and understand how to apply design thinking to his/her organization's problems
- A manager who wants to supercharge his/her skill set to better understand the product management and/or design side of their organization
- A tech enthusiast looking to get his/her foot in the door in the world of design
A $500 discount is available for Ohio State alumni who enroll. This non-credit program is offered through a partnership with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University and Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand