Reliability Engineering Certification
The Reliability Engineering Certification prepares reliability professionals to achieve maximum results in this strategic business role.
This university-backed program is designed for people who are responsible for improving asset and capacity reliability and creating a culture of continuous improvement. This program equips participants to:
- Build and sustain a strategic reliability engineering program
- Prepare control strategies that reduce risk and improve asset utilization
- Determine predictive strategies and build an effective predictive maintenance program
- Establish a root cause analysis program that will lead to reduced downtime, increased production and a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate practical learning application
- Use the REC title designation after your name
To earn the Reliability Engineering Certification (REC) candidates must complete four three-day classes in three years and successfully pass a work product element. Courses may be taken individually.
Click each title below for course information and dates.
- Risk-Based Asset Management (RBAM)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Predictive Maintenance Strategy (PdMS)
- Reliability Engineering Excellence (RE)
The price for each 3-day course includes a comprehensive active learning manual, continental breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments. Classes are held at The Ohio State University campus.
Each completed course will earn 2.1 CEUs with a total of 8.4 CEUs for the certification program that are accepted and recognized by The Ohio State University, Life Cycle Institute and Certified Reliability Leaders.
This program is offered through a partnership with the
Life Cycle Institute.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% refund if you cancel more than 14 business days before a training course date. No refunds will be given after that time. Registrations can be transferred.
In the event that a course is rescheduled or canceled because enrollment numbers are not met, we reserve the right to offer complete refunds or reschedule for a more appropriate time frame. We will always work with our clients for a mutually agreeable solution.
Please contact us at: eng-profed-REC@osu.edu or 614-292-7153