Planning and Scheduling Certification
About this Certification
Achieve your Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC). In this program you will learn practical skills that can be applied on the job right away, demonstrate your commitment to building a solid maintenance planning and scheduling program, and increase your value to your organization.
This certification program will enable you to:
• Build and sustain a maintenance planning and scheduling program
• Move your organization from a reactive to proactive environment
• Apply work planning best practices
• Calculate work management performance metrics
• Develop a comprehensive “standard” job plan
• Develop governing principles and standard procedures for CMMS data entry and use
• Describe a disciplined approach to managing work for a planned shutdown
• Develop an audit and continuous improvement strategy for the planning program
Who Should Attend
The Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification is designed for planners, schedulers, maintenance managers, production supervisors and professionals responsible for building and sustaining a world-class maintenance planning and scheduling program.
Required courses include:
• Managing Planning and Scheduling
• Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
• Materials Management (currently offered only at Charleston)
• Planning for Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages (currently offered only at Charleston)
To earn a Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Certification (PSC), candidates must complete four courses and successfully pass the certification exam within three years. Students earn a total of 8.4 CEUs for all four courses.
The price for each 3-day course includes a comprehensive active learning manual. In person courses include lunch each day as well.
Each completed course will earn 2.1 CEUs with a total of 8.4 CEUs for the certification program that are accepted and recognized by The Ohio State University, Life Cycle Institute and Certified Reliability Leaders.
This program is offered through a partnership with the Life Cycle Engineering and Institute.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% refund, minus a $75 administrative fee, if you cancel more than 14 business days before a training course date. No refunds will be given after that time. Registrations can be transferred.
In the event that a course is rescheduled or canceled because enrollment numbers are not met, we reserve the right to offer complete refunds or reschedule for a more appropriate time frame. We will always work with our clients for a mutually agreeable solution.