Learn Data Analytics Online in 24 Weeks
Companies today have access to more data than ever before. The problem? Finding employees who can turn that data into actionable insights that improve processes and drive company growth. The College of Engineering Data Analytics Boot Camp is the solution.
This program is designed to give you the flexibility you need to balance your work-life schedule by providing you with the structure and support you need to be successful in achieving your career goals.
Is This Program Right For You?
Are you a creative, curious, and ambitious professional looking to join the data revolution? If so — or if any of the following describes your situation — enrolling in our program could be a smart career move:
- You are currently a professional working with data but are looking to advance your career by building technical skills.
- You are a manager or professional in a business where data can be used to boost your company’s bottom line.
- You have interests in visualizing social, consumer, or popular trends.
- You are looking to enter a new field in Financial Services, IT & Services, Healthcare, Government, Research, or Media and are looking for a way to jump in.
- You are a full-time student, hungry to learn more and expand your skill set.
- You need the flexibility of at-home study.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or at least two years of experience in business, management, finance, statistics, or a related field.
Part-Time Data Analytics Boot Camp
- 24-week boot camp
- Live classes are held for 6 hours each week with 10-15 hours of asynchronous instruction.
A $500 discount is available for Ohio State alumni who enroll. This non-credit program is offered through a partnership with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University and Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
Next Class Begins October 18, 2022
Advance your Skills
Throughout the program, you will gain experience with a host of tools required for roles in Data Analytics & Visualization including:
- Intermediate Excel
- Pivot Tables
- VBA Scripting
- Fundamental Statistics
- Python Programming
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Web Scraping
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Front-End Web Visualization
- Business Intelligence Software
- Advanced Topics
- Big Data Analytics with Hadoop
- Amazon Web Services
- Machine Learning