12 or 24
3 or 5
Learn to Code and Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Web development is a high-growth career track, and The Ohio State University Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills for full-stack web development. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn in-demand front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule, or launch your career sooner by studying at an accelerated pace through our full-time format.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects and build complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Earn a Certificate in Full-Stack Web Development from The Ohio State University College of Engineering.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
We provide you with the options you need to fit the demands of your life. Choose our 24-week, part-time Boot Camp to advance your skills without leaving your day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive Boot Camp to launch your career sooner and study at a faster pace.
Part-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week boot camp
- Live classes are held for 4 hours each week with 10-15 hours of asynchronous instruction.
Full-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 12-week boot camp
- Live classes held Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm.
A $500 discount is available for Ohio State alumni who enroll. This non-credit program is offered through a partnership with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University and Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
Full-Time Beginning January 18th
Part-Time Beginning January 27th
Ohio's TechCred Program gives businesses the chance to upskill employees. Businesses who submit applications (for approved programs) are reimbursed up to $2000 per credential, when current or prospective employees complete technology-focused credentials. Check with your employer to learn if they're willing to assist you with enrolling in the TechCred program and receiving funding to pay for the Coding boot camp.