Maintenance & Reliability Certification Programs
The College of Engineering partners with Life Cycle Institute to provide two certification programs for maintenance managers and professionals responsible for building and sustaining a world-class maintenace program. And for those who are responsible for improving asset and capacity reliability and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
This certification program will enable you to:
- Build and sustain a maintenance program
- Establish appropriate maintenance KPIs and visual management dashboard
- Select the optimum equipment maintenance strategy
- Implement work management strategies that improve asset availability and utilization
- Increase maintenance personnel productivity
- Build a problem-solving culture
- Manage an effective maintenance budget
Click Here to learn more about this program.
This program equips participants to:
- Build and sustain a strategic reliability engineering program
- Prepare control strategies that reduce risk and improve asset utilization
- Determine predictive strategies and build an effective predictive maintenance program
- Establish a root cause analysis program that will lead to reduced downtime, increased production and a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate practical learning application
- Use the REC title designation after your name
Click Here to learn more about his program.