Maintenance Management Certification
Achieve your Maintenance Management Certification (MMC) in this four-course program offered in partnership by one of the country’s top engineering schools and the Life Cycle Institue. In this program you will learn practical skills that can be applied on the job right away, demonstrate your commitment to building a solid maintenance program, and increase your value to your organization.
This certification program will enable you to:
- Build and sustain a maintenance program
- Establish appropriate maintenance KPIs and visual management dashboard
- Select the optimum equipment maintenance strategy
- Implement work management strategies that improve asset availability and utilization
- Increase maintenance personnel productivity
- Build a problem-solving culture
- Manage an effective maintenance budget
Who Should Attend
The Maintenace Management Certification is designed for maintenance managers and professionals responsible for building and sustaining a world-class maintenace program.
Requirements for MMC Certification:
Complete four of the courses listed below within three years.
(Click on each course link below for more information)
1) Two required courses:
2) Electives (Choose Two)
3) Successfully pass the Maintenance Management Certification exam.
The price for each course includes a comprehensive active learning manual, continental breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments each day. Classes are held at The Ohio State University campus, in the Pfahl Hall Conference Center adjacent to The Blackwell Hotel.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
100% refund if you cancel more than 14 business days before a training course date. No refunds will be given after that time. Registrations can be transferred.
In the event that a course is rescheduled or canceled because enrollment numbers are not met, we reserve the right to offer complete refunds or reschedule for a more appropriate time frame. We will always work with our clients for a mutually agreeable solution.