Global Engineering Leadership Certificate
100% Online Certificate
Are you looking to learn more about engineering management without pursuing an entire degree? Now you can with the College of Engineering Global Engineering Leadership Certificate (GEL) program. Strengthen your leadership and management skills to lead organizations and projects effectively with this certificate program offered 100% online.
The GEL certificate courses are designed specifically for working engineers to help them learn real-world management skills, how to apply them within their industry, and how to grow as a leader within their organization. Courses are taught by faculty experts from the College of Engineering, John Glenn College of Public Affairs, and The Fisher College of Business
Students earn the certificate by completing at least five of the core courses that are part of the online Master Global Engineering Leadership degree. Students can choose to take one or more courses as well as all seven if they wish.
- ENGR 6210 Leadership and Team Effectiveness
- ENGR 6220 Financial and Managerial Accounting for Engineers
- ENGR 6230 Technology Strategy and Innovation Management
- ISE 6801 Project Management for Engineers
- PUBAFRS 6050 Management in Public Agencies
- PUBAFRS 5750 The Business-Government Relationship
- ENGR 7200 Engineering Ethics and Professionalism
$770 per credit hour
(non-ohio resident fee is $5.00 per semester)
Enrollment & Registration
Students may enroll in these classes any semester. Please apply to the Ohio State Graduate School as a Graduate non-degree seeking student. After being admitted, contact the Professional & Distance Education Program office for course registration and additional instructions.