Coding Boot Camp
24 Weeks To Complete!
100% Online Enroll Now!
3 Classes Per week
Learn to Code and Become a Web Developer in 24 Weeks
Web development is a high-growth career track, and The Ohio State University Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized skills for full-stack web development. Through a fast-paced, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn in-demand front-end and back-end technologies.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule, or launch your career sooner by studying at an accelerated pace through our full-time format.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers on real-world projects and build complex applications that will bolster your professional portfolio.
- Gain access to continuation courses that cover additional in-demand technologies, including Python, Java, C#, and Amazon Web Services.
- Earn a Certificate in Full-Stack Web Development from The Ohio State University College of Engineering.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
Part-Time Coding Boot Camp
- 24-week boot camp
- Live classes are held for 9 hours each week
Ohio's TechCred Program gives businesses the chance to upskill employees. Businesses who submit applications (for approved programs) are reimbursed up to $2000 per credential, when current or prospective employees complete technology-focused credentials. Check with your employer to learn if they're willing to assist you with enrolling in the TechCred program and receiving funding to pay for the Coding boot camp.
A $500 discount is available for Ohio State alumni and a 20% discount is offered to military veterans.
This non-credit program is offered through a partnership with the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University and edX.