Reliability Engineering Excellence
Next Course Offering Dates:
October 6-8, 2020
Learn How To
- Define how reliability impacts business performance
- Describe the reliability engineer role and responsibilities
- Define the main components of an asset information system
- Use different reliability tools and models to examine reliability
- Explain the components of an asset management plan
- Describe how sustainability principles can be applied to asset management planning
- Assess the efficacy of your organizational support structure for asset management and build a plan to address gaps
- Assess internal asset management capabilities and develop a plan to address gaps
- Explain how to hold external suppliers accountable for asset management capabilities
- Create a business case to support reliability investment options
Who Should Attend
Ideal for those involved in asset reliability, capacity and predictive maintenance programs. Anyone responsible for decreasing repetitive failures and seeking investments to improve plant reliability, including reliability engineers, reliability technicians and reliability personnel.
All students completing the class will receive a certificate of completion including the awarding CEU credits.
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Click Here for more information
The price for the course includes a comprehensive active learning manual, continental breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments each day. Classes are held at The Ohio State University campus, in The Drake Performance Center.