Predictive Maintenance Strategy
Next Course Offering Dates:
May 18-20, 2021 - Online
The Predictive Maintenance Strategy course considers predictive maintenance as a component of a larger asset management strategy to diagnose, prevent and postpone failures. During this three-day course, you will learn the theory and application of multiple PdM technologies. You will review critical success factors of results-producing PdM programs. Through group activities and case studies, you will determine which predictive technologies to use, how to set goals for your program, track progress and practice how to communicate results to different stakeholders. By the end of the session, you will have outlined what a successful PdM program can look like at your organization.
Learn How To
- Explain how a combination of predictive maintenance, condition monitoring, and non-destructive testing mitigates risk and optimizes your asset maintenance plan
- Describe the theory, application and safety considerations of (5) PdM technologies
- Vibration analysis
- Tribology (oil analysis)
- Motor circuit analysis
- Recognize visual inspection as a component of a PdM program
- Draft a predictive maintenance strategy that incorporates critical success factors in the following areas:
- Data and measurement requirements
- Planning and set-up
- Monitoring the program
- Showing results
- Compare your current PdM program to best practices and build a plan to meet your PdM goals
Who Should Attend Training
Maintenance Managers, PdM Managers, Maintenance professionals, continuing education students, and any person responsible for justifying or managing duties related to a PdM program.
All students completing the class will receive a certificate of completion including the awarding CEU credits.